Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Teleprompter King

GLENN: I saw the Barack Obama speech last night anytime telling you blood shot out of my eyes which did -- first of all, let me just, may I have an ADD moment here before we get into the meat and potatoes of everything. Is it bothering anybody else about the TelePrompTer? The TelePrompTer is really, really, really bothering me only because I have never seen -- I mean, we're looking for a guy who's real, who's himself, who's just like -- well, I got news for you, gang. I do three hours a day without a TelePrompTer. You know, the president is worried about, you know, well, one word can, you know, trip him up. Well, you don't think people like me or Rush or Sean are worried about that as well? You don't think people in talk radio know that there are people that have been hired to transcribe every word I say to be able to distort it, to take it out of context and use it against me.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/23188/

digg 16x16 button

No comments:

Post a Comment